28 มกราคม 2554

Where do U see yourself in 5 years?

Nowadays, the most important thing that I think on my opinion is an education,because People in today's society are focused on the study. It means they focus on education as the foundation of life. Because of job applicants in recruitment in the current has risen. I believe that many people wish to study in higher education. Especially for me, because I am a law student and hope of the family. Furthermore, my ambition is to become a good lawyer in the court. Therefore, it is not surprising that I should learn more to a stable of my future and the career. Because education is important and necessary for everyone in the nation.Over next five years. Although I do not have more money or scholarship, I will try to study in higher education. It is the Thai Bar Association and Master degree. Also, while I learned is that the desire to do private business. In order to find a private fund for myself. Finally, I might not get all destinations; however, I will try to do everything with all ones might.

หากท่านผู้อ่านเป็นผู้ที่ชำนาญเกี่ยวกับภาษาอังกฤษ ขอรบกวนท่านช่วยชี้นำเรื่องคำศัพท์และไวยากรณ์ด้วยฉันจะขอบคุณอย่างยิ่ง เพราะไอ้เราก็ไม่ใคร่อยากเรียนรู้เลยเกี่ยวกับอังกฤษแต่ก็ใคร่อยากจะทราบบ้างเช่นกันเพราะปัจจุบันมันสำคัญจริงๆ


บทความโดย...ภุมริน (มือใหม่หัดเขียน)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น